Ask yourself these three “Should I” questions based on the current real estate market…
1) Should I buy a house now if the prices are depreciating?
- Waiting for prices to drop while interest rates are increasing can cost more over the life of a mortgage… call me for details.
2) Should I wait to buy a house to get better appreciation?
- Buy a house now needs to be a financial, personal, business and convenience decision, which is expected to appreciate… call me for details.
3) Should I be considering buying a house at all?
The Top Four Reasons to Buy A House by Fannie Mae…
- A good neighborhood and education for children
- A place where you and your family feel safe
- More space for you and your family
- More control of your space
None of the top four reasons to buy a house deal with money or finances. There are many questions you should be asking yourself when deciding to buy a house and one of them should consider money and finances. In this current economy, many friends and family have opinions about what they think is the right thing to do, but the decision needs to be made by you. Please call me or visit my web site and I will help you answer those questions you have about buying your next home.
I can be reached at 920-738-8606 or www.foxcitiesrealestate.com.